Do You Take Commissions?
I generally only accept commercial work. If you would like a commission please carefully read the points below before contacting me:
* Please provide me with a commission proposal, with a clear outline of what you would like me to draw.
* Please keep in mind I only accept high resolution reference material.
* Please supply least two forms of contact (eg an email address and twitter username).
* Have a clear budget in mind. Two part payment plans are an option, pay after sketch completion then after the artwork is completed.
* I do not take tattoo commissions.
* Create a mood board or attach samples of what you have in mind to communicate your ideas.
* Working hours range from 8am - 10pm London Time. I rarely work weekends and will respond to messages and e-mails the following Monday.
Do You do Collaborations?
Yes I do occasionally take on collaborative work, if my schedule allows for it and I feel our styles would work well together.
If you'd like to propose a collaboration with me, you can send me a 'collaboration proposal' via the contact page.
These days I like to ask any collaborators to sign a 'collaboration agreement' contract, just to ensure that we're on the same page and to iron out any possible miscommunications or misunderstandings regarding sale of the artwork and how much each of us want to contribute.
Can I Get Your Art as a Tattoo?
Any good tattoo artist who is in keeping with copyright law, will request a permission note from the artist. You can purchase a tattoo permit from my Etsy store for just £10. Please contact me first before purchase to ensure the artwork is available for use.